Put a Spring in your step!

put a spring in your step H&M Dorothy perkins New look
A couple of weeks ago I posted my springtime hairstyles check that out here and thought it only right to share with you my favourite shoes right now as I am all over spring style now the sun I making coy appearances here and there.

I've tried to pick out something for everyone but as I generally opt for comfort with shoes I wouldn't say any of these are particularly formal... that may be one for me to challenge myself with but I always say a pointy nude court covers you for every formal occasion from spring through to summer.

Ill start with a spring boot...

No.1
The coloured Boot
put a spring in your step! maroon boots Dorothy perkins
So these boots are from Dorothy Perkins and I picked them up on sale for £17. I don't know if there is any off these left hanging around but generally for spring I like to go for a ankle boot in a bright colour as a fresh alternative to black, grey or brown and I love wearing these with ankle jeans rolled up exposing a strip of ankle. Very on trend right now and I actually find this to be unusually flattering. Boots are ideal for spring still in the U.K as its still a bit nippy, especially if like me your feet are always cold.
 
No.2
 
The Versatile Brogue
 
put a spring in your step! brogue dorothy perkins
Brogues are something that I cannot live without and are a constant staple for me. Like the coloured boot they are a great transitional shoe for when the weathers in between season. These are again from Dorothy Perkins and were in the sale and to be honest these are very basic and go with everything. I like to wear these with floral dresses and printed trousers. I also spotted some gorgeous brogue style shoes from new look which are the perfect springtime shoe, I will be buying them soon as they are a great price at £20. Check those out here
 
No.3
 
The Leopard print
 
Put a spring in your step! Leopard print H&M
O.K, so when I saw these last weekend I instantly fell in love! These beauts are everything I've wanted in a shoe for a long time now. Leopard print, comfort, slipper style, unique twist, bargain. These are only £12.99 from H&M and have 'GRR' written on them. I wear these with light denim jeans and just a casual Tee and instantly my outfit is given edge with these bad boys. I just...Cant.
 
No.4
 
The Ugly Shoes
 
Put a spring in your step! New lookugly shoes 90's platform
These shoes are my ugly shoes. They are total marmite and will have you all divided. They are Chunky and very 90's with lots of straps. A year ago I would have grimaced at these but I cannot tell you how much I love these shoes now. they go with jeans, dresses, maxi skirts, frilly socks, flares... you name it. They are so comfy and easy to walk in and wearing them takes me back to the spice girl days! they also add a bit of grunge to an otherwise girly outfit and in the sale at £20 from new look, you cant go wrong!
 
No.5
 
The Sneaker
 
Put a spring in your step! sneakers rose gold new look
There was a time where you wouldn't catch me dead in shoes of this style that weren't the original converse, but at £4? in Rose gold? I wasn't going to spend too much time debating whether to cave or not. These again are so comfy and I love wearing these when running errands or walking the dog. I love most of these shoes because they just add attitude to jeans and a T-shirt and these are no exception. I discovered these in new look but can practically get these in all colours of the rainbow in most shops right now and wearing these has made me realise that a black pair of converse may in fact be worth investing in soon especially as my 12 year old pink high top converses have definitely had their day.

So those are my staples for spring! as you can tell, my favourite stores for shoes are Dorothy Perkins and New look but I do also love getting high fashion shoes from H&M and Primark as at the prices they offer they are almost disposable.

What shoes can you not live without? will you be trying something new this spring?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment