Fleur de force The Glam Guide review

fleur de force the glam guide review
 
fleur de force the glam guide review
fleur de force the glam guide review

fleur de force the glam guide review

fleur de force the glam guide review

When Fleur de force announced on You tube that she was bringing out her own book, I was super excited. Fleur has always been my favourite beauty You tuber and blogger and I wouldn't have started my own blog if it weren't for her inspiration. I've always admired how Fleur only does blogs and video's about things that she is genuinely passionate about and doesn't tend to do videos and blogs just because all the other popular bloggers and vloggers are doing the same, and shes not afraid to voice her own opinions and whether they are rave reviews or disappointments she is always constructive.

My first instincts when I picked this up surprisingly at Tesco was just how incredibly pretty The Glam Guide is! You can tell a lot of effort has gone into the appearance of this book and a lot of attention has been put into the details. I love the front cover with the rose gold detail and the illustrations inside are understated but very chic. Kudos really goes out to the general colour co ordination of the fonts also.

The content is very easy to read and is jam packed with basic but essential beauty info and tips and although there wasn't a great deal that I learnt from The Glam Guide, the small things I did learn were in my opinion life changing! I cannot believe I have been living 26 years without her ring pull coat hanger tip!

There's also several non beauty related info towards the end as well as some fantastic you tube tips and camera set up how to's. I also love the fashion section especially the pages dedicated to finding the perfect jeans which couldn't come at a better time as I have decided to invest in one amazing pair of jeans instead of 8 blasé pairs from primark.

Overall, The Glam Guide is a great book to have if your a huge beauty fan and would be ideal for teenage girls who have only just tipped their toe into the make-up/beauty world. Its also a great coffee table book as its just so eye catching. Well done Fleur!

Have you read Fleur de force the glam guide? who is your you tube/blogging icon?


No comments:

Post a Comment