Bleach london Rose Shampoo

Bleach London Rose Shampoo

Bleach London Rose Shampoo
 
If you have been reading my blogs for a while now you will already know that I am a huge fan of pastel hair and regularly grab a temporary dye (so long as my work will allow my rebellious side) so when I noticed this rose tinted shampoo by Bleach London at boots for only £6 I felt it would be silly of me to pass up on the opportunity! until now I had been using my own DIY rinses by mixing temporary colour with conditioner for a beautiful washed out hint of colour and I was extremely enticed by the idea of just washing my hair and transforming my locks to mermaid status, and who can resist the cool packaging?

It was actually the packaging that became one of the downsides to this product because although aesthetically pleasing to the eye, it is not practical at all! the tiny screw top is fiddly to open when your hands are wet and patience is not a trait I'm widely know for so if this was in a squeezy tube I would be a lot more impressed...


I was also expecting to be bombarded with a punchy rose scent once opened and on further inspection I can confirm this is scentless. Not sure if this is a pro or a con as I don't love floral scents, however some scent would be nice.

On application, this takes some working into your hair to get it into a good lather and I did have to use a fair whack of product so I don't think this will last long however if you were to buy a pastel dye it would probably set you back £6 plus anyway so I still consider this to be a bargain.



That said, I really have been bowled over by this shampoo!! the effect it leaves on the hair is Rosy perfection and incredibly consistent. when I use my own remedy I have to be careful as It can easily end up patchy and this shampoo is very evenly distributed. Ive used this for two consecutive washes now and I love the way the colour is subtly up.

It may be obvious, but this shampoo is only really targeted to people with pink hair for a refresh or people with platinum blonde hair who want a hue of pink so if you are brunette then I'm afraid this is not for you!

Have you tried any of the bleach London range? what colour would you recommend next?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment